The Pin Rouge snowmobile challenge – April 7 and 8, 2018
Thank you all for this great first edition in 2018 which gathered more than 900 spectators and 90 participants! See you next year in 2019 for a second edition!
This is the new snowmobile event in the Gaspésie that will have you shaking for two days. The Pin Rouge Snowmobile Challenge is a weekend of snowmobile races open to the public and held at Pin Rouge in the Spring, at the end of the ski season. The resort will be transformed during these two days into a playground for all competitors. There are $ 3,350 in prizes to be won!
Pre-registrations are open for the Sports B.G. HILL-CLIMB Sports B.G. ($ 50 registration)
– at Pin Rouge (418 392 5134)
– or Sports B.G. (418 392 5017)
Saturday, April 7th 2018
- 8am-9am registration of participants (limit of 30 participants)
- 8am -10:00 am: Breakfast service available on site
- 9:30 am Trials (one climb)
- from 11 am: Lunch service
- 12 pm: Hill Climb Sports B.G.
- 4pm: Awards ceremony at the bar
- 6pm-8pm : Drag Vintage snowmobile (register on the site)
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 8pm: Live Music with The Garage Band
- 10pm : Party with DJ
Sunday, April 8, 2018
- 8:00 am – 10:am: Breakfast service
- 9:00 am-11:30 am: registration of participants (limit of 40 participants)
- from 11am: Lunch service + hotdog
- 12 pm : Drag Sports B.G. on the begining slope number 3
- Prize giving
** Ticket sales (taxes included) **
online or on-site during the event.
– Weekend bracelet: $ 22
– Saturday bracelet only: $ 15
– Sunday bracelet only: $ 10
– Children 10 years old and under: Free
– Registration for the Sports B.G. Hill Climb Sports B.G. – Saturday, April 7, 2018: $ 50 Limit of 30 participants Pre-registrations at Pin Rouge (418 392 5134) or Sports BG (418 392 5017). The price of admission is not included in the registration.
-Registration to Drag Sports BG – Sunday, April 8, 2018: $ 20 Limit of 40 participants. Registration in the morning from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. The price of admission is not included in the registration.
daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm: 418 392 5134 ext. 121 or 1 866 992 5134
Special Weekend price for the Pin Rouge Snowmobile Challenge
$ 150 taxes included (regular price $ 250) / night in a two-storey chalet (up to 6 people)
$ 75 taxes included (regular price $ 150) / night in a chalet studio (up to 4 people)Book your chalet
Enjoy the comfort and tranquility of one of our 32 fully-equipped mountain chalets. Towels and bedding are provided.
Customer service, daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm: 418 392 5134 ext. 121 or 1 866 992 5134